Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My new Camera

Watch out Neighbors there is a new paparazzi in town........remember these are before I have learned how to do ANYTHING with it, I can't wait to take a class or something and also get photoshop to really start playing around. I tried to read the manual, but brain is not functioning at full capacity or something....it is not registering what the heck ISO or aperature are.

Here at the Smith house we roll out the WHITE CARPET.....This isn't the greatest picture, but I like that he is in mid-air- that wouldn't have been caught by my old camera, in fact since he spends half his life mid-air only half of my pictures of him ever turned out prior to this.
My subjects were getting really annoyed by all the pics.....

and then there were others who embraced it with gangster looks..

I read on someones blog to take good pictures you need to try "Creative angles", although I kind of get dizzy looking at this picture.

Here Devan would you like one of these disgusting black centipedes .......... no thanks I already have a handful of them.......... wow lets go show my mom handfuls of black centipedes.....


me likes a new subject.....especially one wearing turquise...... my new favorite color

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Awesome pictures!

Tesha said...

i'm impressed, what kind did you get...is it an SLR - i'm not really sure that is a kind, i could have it confused w/ 3 other letters :) you can see my knowledge on the subject!

RSP said...

Sweet. What one did you get?

Marci said...

Very nice pictures! I especially like your "creative angles"!