Please learn from my latest mistake....
When you get a phone call from the future PTA President and you call back at the END of the day and she says we have been filling up the PTA board ALL DAY and have 2 openings left which one do you want? You tell her you got a job or something and you are happy to donate money, but won't have time to do one of those jobs (that all the SMART people did not take).
Last night I did the food for the Fall Festival at our school, I over-ordered, stressed, couldn't think straight by the end of the night, roped all of my friends into helping, can't sleep now, couldn't sleep before, probably spent more $$$ than I care to admit.........etc.....etc....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
LOL! And THAT is why I stay away from things like that :)
BTW, I heard you did a GREAT job!
I was thinking of you! I am sure that you did great. Can't wait to hear more about it.
I'm sure you did a great job! I would be the opposite of you. I'm the EAGER one waiting at the beginning of the meeting to sign up for committees! However, this year I practiced restraint and only signed up to help with 4 things. (But the little voice in my head kept saying, "You can do MORE!!!)
Hmmm not what I want to hear after just joining the PTA. I'm a room mother for a kindergartner, do you think I am some what safe? I can't wait till December!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment