Ok- not even ONE picture with kids in costumes!! I stink.. but 25 pictures of the food I prepared this Halloween- I posted most on facebook but here are a couple more (since I had SO much food I insanely decided to invite a couple neighbors over at the last minute.) So when it was finally time to trick-or-treat Brandon's costume was missing and the boys had changed their minds 3 or 4 times of what they were going to be and honestly i didn't care one iotta about trick-or-treating........Abby- witch
Carson- scary skull faced guy with a white ghost robe?
Logan- Real Soccer player- (who knew i NEVER needed to buy that 30 dollar costume he begged for earlier in the month???)
Brandon- ruined the pirate costume I had bought him earlier in the month, wore an old spiderman costume to his class party (sorry no pictures) and then ended up being some kind of super hero (from the costume bucket) - I wish I had video of him walking out of the house with that on- he walked like the toughest most muscley guy ever!!!
I was really into the jello molds this year- borrowed this one from the neighbor.......
anyone for BRAIN????
My favorite thing I did this Halloween -was the brownie bites with eyeballs on it or these cute little ghosty guys...... and if I don't say so myself that cream cheese frosting was GOOOOOD!!
Friday night before Halloween my neighbor did her annual scavenger hunt party for the 6th grade girls and it really is something to behold - they run all over the neighborhood finding clues that are hidden everywhere (including inside dead fish), I helped do the food and so there were 24 girls that came to dinner here - that is what started the whole food frenzy around here- EVERYONE in my family thought I went out of control. Thank goodness my friend Tiffany (another mother of a 6th grade girl) came over and helped or else those mummy dogs and nutter butter ghosts would have NEVER HAPPENED. and what would I Have done then????

9 comments:
cute decorations, I love the fireplace mantle. I took all of my Halloween decorations down on Halloween night because I was so tired of looking at them. Now time to decorate for Thanksgiving! Hey, we're looking forward to seeing you in less than a week!!
I'm impressed!
Halloween is one of my favorites for decorating - it looks like you did a great job!!
....and you say you don't cook!
i didnt know you were such a little martha - i'm impressed. have fun on your little get-a-way, i'm jealous :)
Wow! Mindi, who knew one could be so talented with food. The brains look quite disgusting, but I think that it was meant to :) Looks like a lot of fun! Good for you!
Oh,my gosh! Your house looks amazing!!! Love the decorations, love the food even more, I had no idea you were a "Martha Stewart" in training! Impressive, I just set out some chili, and a bowl of Halloween candy.
Skipped the whole thing this year and met the family in Mexico! I have to say I enjoyed the year off but will hopefully be back on the ball next year -maybe enough to try some brain jello.
So cute...and so gross! Nice job!We need to come visit sometime to see your new house. Can we stay in the "ski room"? :-)
Post a Comment