I am loving our new town! How fun are these South Weber Days? On Monday they had a dinner with prizes after and Mike won a camera (which he needed)- so pretty much thats awesome!!! and then last night was the little buckaroo rodeo- we missed that..... because we went to SALEM days for their cardboard boat rogatta on the pond.... but tonight the boys participated in the KID-K and they did pretty good- no metals - but it had to be close-we thought Logan would have won something for his age group since he was so close to the first pack of kids that came through. And we just got home from the movie in the park- which was also fun. Abby's softball team won first place so she is going to be in the parade on Saturday - the only downside to all of this is that Salem days (where I went to high school) is the same week : \.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That looks like a ton of fun!
sounds like the new shoes worked ;)
I LOVE that pic of Carson running! I love his hair :)
Fun! We have been going to every towns celebration here too and love it! Our OK house finally sold!!!!
We missed you at our "Days" but glad you had fun.
Oh my goodness, I am so behind on EVERYTHING! I just checked your blog and it looks like you've had a fun summer. We missed SW days...baby Zoey was born on the 5th but we're looking forward to joining in on the fun next year. I hope to see you around soon.
Post a Comment