Sunday, July 12, 2009

July- click on this to see a slideshow of our California trip

In no particular order here are some more pics of our vacation to California.
First we went to Disney for 4 days and then we went to Catalina for 2 days.
Me and Brandon on the rocketship ride NOT for those with weak stomachs.Pierces- Catalina
Smiths- Rainforest Cafe- Downtown Disney.This catepillar ride is Totally Wicked!! Only the toughest of guys can do it.
Two very tired boys-California Adventure. San Clemente Beach 4th of July 2009 with Pierces and McCloys.

Traffic-Catalina style-

Noticing the little details at Disney... do you love the ladybug garden? I want to have one of these areas in my yard.

5 comments:

RSP said...

Looks like you guys all had fun!

Carrie said...

That must have been a ton of fun. We are planning a Disney World vacation for next spring. I hope we have as much fun as you guys did.

katrina said...

Love the D-Land! Who's the long haired fellow with Abey in the photos?

Mindi said...

Don't know- he plays for a band at Disney - I just told her to get her picture with him just in case he is famous someday.

Angie said...

How fun! I want a trip. Whose the guy putting the moves on Abby?