Saturday, June 13, 2009

May & June 2009

May-
I missed telling about how Carson got 10 stitches in his ear after getting hit in the head with a bat on the very same weekend that Brandon got 5 stitches from falling off the bunk-beds at the father-son campout (they were in a cabin briefly while blowing up air-mattresses). Luckily Papa and Dad just took care of Brandon's stitches. I think one of these days I might not even freak out, it will be just another one of those things we have to deal with having these 3 energetic boys.

We went to St. George over Memorial Day- Super fun! We went hiking in Snow Canyon- if you ever get a chance to go- it is BEAUTIFUL here, the kids absolutely loved hiking on these red rocks, and lucky for us it was perfect weather. Here is a picture of what I am affectionately calling the Dr. Seuss Cactus.Picture of us in Snow Canyon in St. George.
We took Abby's friend with us - by the looks of it she's decided we are absolutely CRAZY.
Carson had a pinewood derby race... he won the "Coolest" looking car (he didn't really, but if I was giving awards I would give him that award.)
June-
Carson's Birthday Dinner: Strawberries, watermelon and mandarin oranges???? I have no idea why this is underlined and blue?I've been thinking for a long time that these two look alike...... Hangin out or "on" our new patio furniture......
Carson turned Nine this month and he had an awesome birthday party at Toads Fun Zone with Laser Tag, miniature golf and arcade games, but they all begged to play basketball afterwards at our house- maybe next time we will skip the pricey stuff and just do the free stuff.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I've always thought that your two little boys looked more alike. And what on Earth have you been feeding Abby? She is so tall!!!

MeganDan said...

I want to come play basketball at your house too. The free stuff is always way better... don't ya know? :)

JenkinsonKS said...

You make me laugh! the underlining and blue type seems like something I would do and couldn't figure out... Your kids are growing too fast! They are all so cute!

jackie said...

what an awesome court! too bad our yard is filled with boulders and critters!