Thursday, June 4, 2009

New York City in May

Top of the Rock- AWESOME views of the city! Brunch at Tavern on the Green-

Statue of Liberty-from the Statton Island Ferry
Times Square-

The closest I'll come to Matt, Meredith and Al- and you might have missed our 2 seconds of fame on the Today Show as the camera zoomed in on us (the advantage of going with pretty girls).
us at Wicked- a highlight of the trip so was Little Mermaid on Broadway

The end...until next time.....

7 comments:

Angie said...

Loved it! Where did you find such cool friends?

Mimi said...

Looks like so much fun! Way to get a girls trip in!

Carrie said...

I am dreaming of taking a trip to NYC with a few of my cool girlfriends. Maybe in a few years?

RSP said...

So where are we meeting up next?

Tesha said...

Yeah!! I've been waiting for you to post, although I think our photos are pretty similar! I don't put my photos anywhere else except my blog ~ I think I almost posted 50!! Hope to get together sometime this summer, maybe w/ the little ones :)

Lisa said...

I'm totally jealous!

Marci said...

Fun! I didn't know you were in NYC! That's practically next door to us. Hope you had a great time!