Monday, April 27, 2009

Nothing and Everything

The nothing:
Our camera broke (as I am sure you remember from last post). So no pictures- I know your sad.

Well the Everything:
1. I am now working with the 14-15 year old girls at Church instead of cub scouts. This is exciting! Of course I made a complete fool of myself on Sunday when I introduced myself and I said that my only talent/interest/hobby is EATING OUT!! When I was up there (in front of 30 or so people) I really could not think of one other thing.... sad....so sad...

2. Hoover still lives at our address.

3. 3 kids that live here are playing soccer and baseball, and Carson is playing basketball too.

4. We have a new fence and a new play yard set- the one from Sam's Club. Brandon is SO excited about HIS new house! Hopefully this will be hours of contained entertainment so he will stop walking in the neighbors back door with just a diaper on.

5. Our accountant underestimated how much we owed in Taxes and had little to no advice on how to avoid paying taxes - Isn't that so lame????

6. We are looking for a new accountant.

7. We are looking for a new camera too.

7 comments:

Mimi said...

So sorry about the taxes thing - that pretty much throws everything off, doesn't it? Also, I can empathize about the camera - I have lost/broken all too many in the past year. I'm sorry you had to suffer the pain of poison Ivy too - mine is finally clearing up but pregnancy has made it a little uneasy to treat. I am just so ready to have a semi-normal body back someday - can't wait until this pregnancy is OVER!

Angie said...

The neighbor seriously doesn't care if he comes over in just his diaper! He's always welcome! In fact, she's just glad to see another kid in the neighborhood look like hers do half the time :)

Kimberly said...

A fence and a playset that is every mom's dream! I put the playset on my list for the new house. They are coming to take pictures of the house today, what am I doing on the computer?

Robbin said...

We just got a new playset also but it's been two weeks and it is still only halfway finished and it's blown over once! I knew we should have paid extra to have it installed! This is definitely the busy time of year. We have soccer and dance and they're usually on the same day. Bring on summer!

Oh P.S. I'm pretty sure Jordan showed up at your moms old house in a diaper plenty of times when he was little and look at him now! a Missionary!

Linzie said...

ok so I haven't been on line a lot these past months so I had to catch up!!! Love the bath tub and it is also fun in random fountains. Your dog is HUGE!!!! If I had to think of a hobby for me it would be sitting on the couch eating oreo cookies, double stuff of course. I wish I could go to N.Y. with you, we are going in two months for Jareds summer break as long as we are all hospital free!!!

Tesha said...

Your family is darling!! Cute kids! It was so fun to get to know you ~ thanks for letting me join your girls trip, you make me smile just by being near you, I'm adding you to my blog friends ~ I hope that is okay:)

Linzie said...

Do you have a new camera yet????!!!!