Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Trip

Last week we enjoyed 70 degree weather in Florida and now we are back to what feels and looks like the North Pole. It was a great trip in some ways- nice to be away- nice weather- nice for the kids to see their cousins-nice to spend time with other family members- Mike's parents, aunt, uncle and cousin were there. Some things were bad, like me causing Brandon to break his clavicle. Brandon running around like crazy, before AND after breaking his clavicle. Breaking my camera.
The nicest, prettiest ARIEL EVER ....

Brandon trying to decide who is more "MAD"
Breakfast of champions.... The breakfast at the Floridian might be $$$$$, but it is absolutely divine- for some reason waffles shaped in Mickey ears just taste better.



girls day at Hollywood Studios...fun
Avery introducing Mickey to Minnie.

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Too cute - glad it went well overall but the clavicle??? You need to give a few more details on that one. For April fools, I tucked blown up balloons in the kids doors so when they opened them they went flying (the air went out - they weren't tied) and hid food coloring under their cereal so after the milk was poured in it began to change color. There are some great printables on family fun's website - check it out.

Grandma Jalene said...

Fun pics!

Mimi said...

I have a Nikon D-80 and while I am still using to learn it - it has made a huge difference in picture quality. I edit the pictures on the Mac but they don't always need that much editting. Good luck!

RSP said...

First- so fun. Let's do it again!

Second- Ariel told me that she loves all of you too. Maybe you could send me the pictures you have?

Third- Love that last picture of Avery and Mickey. Darling.

Fourth- How is Brandon now?

Fifth- I am somewhat embarrassed to confess that my breakfast looks like that on occasion. You got to live a little, right?

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

So only one minor injury? I guess you can count it as a success! I loved the photos and your commentary, too funny.