Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wish us luck

This week- We are off to Disneyworld!! I know it all sounds fun, but taking Brandon on a very long plane ride is not for the faint of heart, nor is taking him to a place where you have to WAIT in LINES!!! or where you don't want to lose a 2 yr old who is known for running.
I'll send pictures if I ever get a minute to take some.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! Have fun!

Carrie said...

Good luck! Let me know how it goes. We are talking about going next spring. That way Allie might be potty trained.

Kimberly said...

Have fun, you are brave taking a two year old to Disneyworld. I'm sure there will be good stories to tell!

GINGER said...

Hope you guys have a ton of fun!!

Kim G. said...

we could have passed Brandon around and you wouldn't have to take him. Wait, what am I saying??? No seriously, you should have asked.

RSP said...

Thank goodness there was very little line waiting. Hehe