Friday, December 5, 2008
Thanksgiving
Our first Thanksgiving at our new house. It would have been real nice to have pictures with people in it, but you know......... We were able to have some of Mike's family over it was fun visiting and my kids absolutely fell in love with Grandma Norma's slush. Can you believe they had never had it before?? Notice the matching glasses, those of you that were at our first Thanksgiving in St. Louis might remember we were drinking out of random cups we had been given at restaurants and such.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love the picture of your family! And I can't get over how beautiful your kitchen is. Love the pics, can't wait to see more.
Everything looks perfect!
I'm sure there is a good chance 4 will put me over the edge but it's too late now. If only I could get a shot of energy to deal with the 3 I have. So glad to see your Thanksgiving pics - my mom said it was a wonderful time. I am impressed you were up to hosting.
I can not believe your kids had never had slush before!! we missed out on it this year..we went to see Gma Cousins, but she had already gone up to your house! Looks like it was great!
I love it! I think you should send it out! Haha. Looks like fun... we missed you guys!
I love the picture! And your house looked beautiful. Wish we would have come!
Post a Comment