Hey, as far as the digital stuff I use my photoshop elements program and then I bought a few tutorials. If you don't have photoshop then I can mail you my photoshop disks if you want and you can install it and just send it back with Julie. Ill also email you all the stuff I have gotten if you want. Way easy! Linz
5 comments:
LOVE IT!
So FUNNY!
I laughed out loud and almost shot tea out my nose!
That's funny. Zach will get a kick out of that!! I found you. I'll be checking back!!
Hey, as far as the digital stuff I use my photoshop elements program and then I bought a few tutorials. If you don't have photoshop then I can mail you my photoshop disks if you want and you can install it and just send it back with Julie. Ill also email you all the stuff I have gotten if you want. Way easy!
Linz
Post a Comment