Tuesday, October 21, 2008

October

Witchy makeovers, Grandma Julie bought tickets to the Witchapalooza and made reservations for Abby and her friend Bailey to get witchy makeovers at Gardner Village it was fun!! I know he looks all innocent but......these bars could come in handy at home.
Logan - looking rather dapper in his new suit that he begged for. (later you could here him chasing after Carson yelling "attack of the businessman".)
6 Boys for a sleepover and dinosaur park, rootbeer floats, Mcdonalds playland, soccer, basketball, scary Indiana Jones movie etc.. etc...

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love the Logan picture! He looks like a little missionary.

RSP said...

It all looks like fun, but I love the suit! Tell Logan we think he looks awesome.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Dapper is a great description of Logan, what a cutie. It sounds like he's got his Dad's sense of humor too.
You're a brave woman to take on six boys!
Abby is a darling witch, what a fun memory for her.

Julie said...

Logan looks awesome in the business suit. I love the comments about Manhood. Eric and I hate camping so this is not a trip my boys will ever have:)

jellington614 said...

I love the makeovers! I would love to do that, so cute!!!

Linzie said...

I love gardner village!!! We have tickets to come home next Halloween if we can, so we are there next year! I need your address by the way. LOVE the suit! I went to find Linc some new church duds the other day. Ill have to put up a pic of him:)