
So its been Exhausting, Exillirating and rather Expensive but we are Enjoying our new house!My mom came up to visit and took a few pics- I certainly hate to be a person who complains about their new lovely house but, its going to take an extra while to get used to Brandon here - I've lost him a couple times (good thing we have nice neighbors), he's thrown most the books down from the second level, he constantly climbs up the chairs to play in the sink thats on the bar, swimming in the dirt outside, etc. etc............. so you can understand why this post is going to be pretty short.

10 comments:
What a beautiful home! Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures.
Your house is amazing! I bet you are so happy to be in it now. Is that Abby's room? I love the colors. She has gotten so big. Let the memories be made and traditions started it this fabulous new home. Congratulations!
I love it! Can't wait to see it in person.
I bet you are SO glad to be moved in! Now it will just take you a few more years to get settled....
I've been waiting and waitin for this post! I love Abby's bed! Please post more pictures ASAP!
YEAH!!! We are so excited for your family. When you get a moment to sit down we would love to see more pictures...or better yet we just need to come and see for ourselves.
WOW !!! Yea &%@!* or maybe better put $$$$. It looks AWESOME. Can't wait to come see you all. It's a dream come true! You have such a cute family, even Brandon! we love him. His stories make me laugh especially now that it is someone else child. Hope you are coming to Zion's for the weekend. We are looking forward to some good play time.
Mindi,
Wow, the house is beautiful! Abby's room is so chic. I agree with everyone else, we want more pictures! Are you going to Swiss Days? Let me know, I'm debating on coming.
Mindi- Your house looks beautiful! Someday I will be in Utah and be able to see it in person. Maybe next summer. . . Happy organizing!
Congratulations! Your house is beautiful! Keep those pictures coming! How do you keep Abby's room so clean? Regan's looks like a bomb went off!
Post a Comment