
Now, all we have to do is pack everything we own, buy some more things to own, and move them to a new home that we will very soon OWN.
- Thanks mom for the picture of the cake- and thanks to all my family that travelled a long distance to come!!! I wish I would have been able to visit with everyone more though.
I'm counting the party a success not for any other reason but that we were able to eat the entire biggest cake Sam's club sells!!
- For those of you that weren't there or for those that were and didn't catch it- I tried to do a "Sweet" theme! The kids loved their friends they made this last year and we really hope they keep in touch since they are so "Sweet".

8 comments:
We had a ton of fun, thanks for inviting us. Oh, and could your friends be any skinnier or cuter...good thing I have no pride anymore, an event like that would have done me in in the old days!!
I am so sad we didn't make it. I didn't even tell the kids, or I would probably still be hearing about it. It sounds like so much fun. Next time you build a house and move we won't miss the party.
Mel,
Did you notice that I wasn't willing to wear MY swim suit? How much funner I would have with no pride.
Kristin,
I'm never building again- but I'll have a housewarming party soon. You're invited.
I know moving is no fun, but congratulation on the new house!
Hey Mindi,
So moving day is almost here? That is so exciting though I know you are going to miss G. Smith's shag carpet. Maybe she will let you take a sample with you so that you can match it to your new house:)We had a lot of fun with you and your family on the fourth! My cousin did our family pictures, call me if your interested and I'll get you her number. Well now that I've written a book... Good luck on your move and we'll talk to you soon!
Mindi,
You're always up for planning a party! Good-Luck packing and moving, in about 3 weeks you'll be able to relax and enjoy your beautiful new home.
Yay! When is the big moving day?
I hope you are enjoying your new place and getting moved in. I am impressed you threw the going away party - what a "sweet" idea.
Post a Comment