Monday, September 1, 2008
Phew- life's been busy
This is Abby and her cousin Emery taking care of their brothers at the Salem Days parade.
This is Brandon's favorite place to play- on my already made bed.
Logan: "our very first praying mantis we've ever seen in our whole lives", right outside of our new house.
The kids first day of school.
Brandon in Springdale, Utah right outside of Zions. We spent Labor day weekend in Zions, Mike hiked the narrows with some of his family, while some of the others of us tubed down the river. Luckily we were able to find the keys I dropped in the river.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Man your kids look big! I can't believe how much they have grown since you left.
Fun pictures! I dropped our car keys in Utah Lake while I was stepping into the boat, Ed says it must be in the family. Luckily the lake isn't too deep and we found them too.
It drives me nuts when I spend 10 minutes making my bed just right, and then the kids just jump on it or crawl under the sheets. Just when you think you've accomplished a task it's undone! Yeah, it looks like you've been busy, hopefully with school started, you can get settled and things will settle down for your family. Your house looks so nice!
That's nice Zions is a weekend trip. I would love to take the kids someday.
I can't believe you didn't hike the narrows, I did it bare foot and pregnant with Avery in a pack on my back and had to carry Jared halfway through as well!!!! We miss you all and wish we could come play in your new house but I don't think our trip is going to happen due to too many dr. aptointmenst and I don't think they are going to let me fly or go anywhere:( :( :( :( I guess you all will just have to come out here!
Post a Comment