my kids had so much fun playing with and getting to know their 2nd cousins thanks Dean and Ella and fam. Regrets I didn't get any pictures!
Note to self for next year- bring the leash and dip Brandon in glow in the dark paint - I hope in future years that we will appreciate that we can just sit and enjoy a conversation, fireworks, parade, a meal, ANYTHING without having to chase Brandon.
The next night we enjoyed lighting fireworks at Grandma and Papas it was fun and brought out the pyro in everyone.

4 comments:
I am still waiting to appreciate fireworks at night. My two angels were asleep by 8:00!
I never thought of sticking the sparklers in the ground, what a great idea instead of in the hands of children.
It was fun spending time with your family on the 4th. I hope we get to do it again. Thanks for hanging out with us.
I can't count how many times we sat on the side of road in Kaysville watching the parade! My grandma lives across the street from the elementary school, and we'd always walk to the corner and see the parade! Good times....
Post a Comment