Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Muttin Bustin here we come!

Why do I love saying that? I just got done signing Carson and Logan up for Muttin Bustin at our local 24th of July Rodeo. Wish us luck!- or come watch. While I was signing the waiver that we won't sue in case of injury, Logan was hanging off the edge of the counter slipped and bit his tongue which was bleeding when he hit his chin.

Can't you just picture Logan doing that???


11 comments:

Melanie said...

When and where? I am so intrested in seeing that...let me know

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

we won't be back in time to come watch though i would love too! i have never actually seen it done in real life...ryan did that when he was little!

Linzie said...

so I totally did that as a kid and LOVED it!! Wish we could be there!!!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Sounds like a great experience! Hope they come out in one piece.
Take lots of pictures of the event, I'd love to see it.

jellington614 said...

Shut up! I totally would love to come and watch!!! When and where can I participate in this excitement? Let me know!

Anonymous said...

That sounds fun Hope they enjoy it. Love seeing all your pics and reading about your family. The boys enjoy looking, too. Take care, Kristina

jackie said...

how cool is that! never heard of it before! put glue on their hands to help with grip!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robbin said...

You think it's cute now that they want to ride a sheep but just wait till they're grown men and want to do something stupid like milk a wild cow at the local rodeo and all for the glory of a buckle. Greg has done it a few times and luckily gotten away with just a torn pair of jeans. Thank goodness this year he hurt his arm before the rodeo season so he can't participate in the rodeos but I'm just hoping it's forced him into retirement for good. Good luck to your boys. We can never talk our girls into doing it.

Anonymous said...

Do you have to be a Ogden resident to sign up. I don't know about Garrett, but I'll bet Charlie and his no fear attitude would climb right on and win the belt buckle. We have no plans for the 24th, we'd love to come and see it. Regarding pics, Elizabeth's cousin, April Stettler, took the pics and she'd probably love to do it for your family. Let us know.

Tres