Thursday, June 5, 2008

Farr Better Dinner

My four "kids" at Farr's Better Icecream, the baby was in the car with me. Since dad was in charge of dinner everyone got one scoop for dinner and another scoop for desert. (You wish that I was kidding).

7 comments:

RSP said...

Hey, I am not judging you. There are times when I am totally game to have ice cream for dinner. Plus Farr is the best!

Julie said...

I love your sense of humor! I miss having you in Wichita!

Melanie said...

Are our husbands related? We call this the "Dad dinner" at our house.

Linzie said...

Hey, we had that for breakfast the other day!!! I do miss Farr's ice cream though. We do have a Neilsons Frozen Custard up the street though, I think you should all come over and we can go to dinner there!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

At least everyone liked their dinner! You are so funny, I just love reading your humorous posts. Can't wait to see you in a few days!! We'll have to take some good pictures for more blogging opportunities!

Farmington Smiths said...

Farr better dinner than when Brian cooked...He became a master at waffles. I think my kids never realized waffles were a breakfast dish until they left for college! Way to go Mike you're an awesome chef!

jackie said...

Hey - as long as I'm not cooking - great! I'm actually having cake for breakfast today!