Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'ts great to be 8



Hey Family and friends- Carson was baptized on June 14th @ 2:00 it was great!


6 comments:

Linzie said...

Again, this is why I hate being on the east coast and family on the west. Tell him we are so proud of him and you have to take pictures and send me some for sure. Doesn't he get a pocket knife from Papa?! It will go nice with his bee bee gun from his dad:)

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

same as linzie...we are on the east coast for the summer! I hope it all went well though!

RSP said...

I was in Utah, but I was at a cabin all last week. I wanted to make it to Carson's baptism, but I had to be at the airport at that exact time:( Sad I missed it! I hope it went great and can't wait to hear about it. We are so proud of him! Go Carson!

Mimi said...

Hope it went well - I can't believe he's already 8!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Carson

jackie said...

Congrats! Carson - I remember when he was born in St. Louis - heck, I remember when you told me you were pregnant with him. We were sitting on my futon in the basement while the girls played with the toys!