Don't you think that Pina-coladas served in pineapples will be the main drink in heaven?
How cute!-baby pineapples
Mike's heaven might include some snorkeling at Hanama-Bay-in Oahu, Hawaii.
His opposite of heaven-might be having his picture taken a 100 times a day.
Mike's heaven might include some snorkeling at Hanama-Bay-in Oahu, Hawaii.

6 comments:
That looks so fun! I can't wait to hear all about it.
Kristin
Is this what a real paying job can do for you!!!! Only 6 more fun and exciting years away...just shoot me now!
Finally, I've been waiting to see pic's of your trip. Please tell me you had fun?
Mindi,
Your posts are so fun and entertaining, I love your sense of humor! Do you want to go back in November? We've got our babysitter lined up, so we're serious, I hope you are too. It looks so pretty there, and now I want a pina colada in a pineapple, yum!!
Love it! It looks like you guys had a blast!
HOW FUN! I think Hawaii surpasses Floriday any day! Hopefully they'll have some kind of anesthesia conference out there sometime soon! But it would take me 2 days to get there!
Post a Comment