Ok-Am I the only person that updates their blog on a much too regular basis? - yes-yes I am. I try to stifle the feelings of loserness every time I add a new post and then I decide I may be pathetic but I don't care so here goes.....
-so we were a little shocked at first when the stucco went up since the trim looks black (its actually dark brown) but its growing on us and we have decided we kind of like it now- besides we don't have to look at it.

Carson's project on Shark's done all by himself, I was so impressed when he drew the word "Sharks" freehand in one try.

This is Brandon's look when he is about to do something he shouldn't-

A little bit of sunshine for all the Smith Family- doesn't it just make you happy??

12 comments:
Mindi, you don't post too often. I am a bigger loser than you because I post every week. That earns me geek status. I know people who post EVERY day! Love the house and the trim really looks dark brown to me. Hopefully someday before my kids are grown I will be in Utah and can see it in real life.
You don't post too often. Often as I am procrastinating my paperwork I do the rounds and check all of the blogs. I am disappointed when there isn't anything new
Mike McCloy (your cousin)
What a great little artist that Carson is! And I'm glad to see new posts - I can always count on something new on yours and Mel's. It's fun. Keep 'em comin'. (I think we used to have wallpaper like that ourselves once upon a house ago)
Obviously "someone" has been sending you on the guilt trip again. I'd actually like to see you post daily, that way I'd have some excuse as to why I sit here at my computer all day!
Love grandma's wallpaper. I think your house looks great - I like the contrast in colors. And Carson is getting so big - I can't believe it. I love that you keep your blog updated - I have to play catch up this week.
Mindi,
I wish I had more exciting stuff to blog about, then I'd post more too. Your house is coming along, it looks great! Carson, great job on the shark project!! Are you going to salvage the wallpaper and hang it in your new house? Congrats to Mike for being officially board certified, so exciting!! emily
Oh, how we miss seeing that wallpaper everyday!
what must I do to qualify as a blogger friend?
Keep the wallpaper Im sure it will be back in style someday
ya, your a nerd! Just kidding, I love that you update so much! I miss you all.....most of the time. Just kidding:) House looks good, kids look good, hawaii sounds good (brat)!
I have updated for ya! Miss ya!
OH, that look on Brandons face is killing me! I know it all too well.
Emily makes a similar face then, when I stop her, she hands me what she isn't supposed to have and says (in the sweetest voice imaginable) "tank do0". I just love that you caught it on film!!
Marcie
Hey Minder!
I love the wallpaper! You are hilarious! Your blogging is fun and to the point! I love your humor! The 4th was fun, I'm going to beat you to the blogging of it! What a geek!
Post a Comment