Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Rocks for Sale!

We have all different shapes and sizes! They cost anywhere from $1.00 to $5.00 *(shipping not included in price). One of our lucky customers will also get a small branch and pine cones included with their order. Hurry quantities are limited!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

You know, I might actually buy these. Our little river out back is always needing a few more rocks, somehow they keep disapearing over the fence....wonder how that happens?

Anonymous said...

I'll take 3 please, cash on delivery.

Anonymous said...

of the $1 type :)

Mindi said...

I think you are going to be the lucky customer that gets the small branch (RETURNED) and pine cones (RETURNED). I hope you don't mind they have been painted red.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Did the rock stand end up being profitable? I'd rather buy a rock from a kid than the nasty lemonde they always conjure up! I think you've got an entreupeneur(I'm quite sure I spelled it wrong, but you know what I mean) on your hands. Let me know if works, I'll be out in the yard helping my kids gather up rocks myself! We miss you guys!

livetostamp said...

Verity wants to know if he made any money. (I think she wants some easy money).