Friday, April 18, 2008

We've been waiting

The other morning we looked out our window and what did we see?

Yep, popcorn popping on the apricot tree!


4 comments:

Linzie said...

Even though spring hit here a while ago, these pictures make me miss home:(

Mimi said...

Oh how I love that tree! It brings back the greatest memories and was always so great for climbing. I can't believe that old swingset is still there too - it brings back childhood.

Robbin said...

I absolutely love the picture of your kids in the tree! We don't have popcorn popping up here yet because we haven't bought any trees yet.(Landscaping- another new construcion headache. Just wait) But we are anxiously awaiting the bulbs I planted last fall to open up. Some of them are getting really close and I know when we go on our vacation for a week everything will bloom and die before I ever get to see them. I don't think it bothers me enough to stay home though.

jellington614 said...

Don't you love spring! It is my favorite, I am getting spring fever so bad and I feel like the temperature is teasing us. AHHH! The blossoms only make the teasing worse. Get warm already.