Friday, April 25, 2008

House

It really looks like a house now! The outside is going to be painted soon (we were thinking a bright blue color - after being inspired by the house behind us now -you can kind of see it behind the Apricot Popping picture posted previously) the trim work and tile are going in this week and now we can't wait till the end of July! I'm not posting any pictures of the inside - you have to come and visit to see that! And since I didn't get my dream bathroom for the boys (tile from ceiling to floor with a drain in the middle and a hose by the door loaded with cleaner) we are keeping the green "powder room" out front. Do you think the neighbors will mind??

6 comments:

RSP said...

I love the idea for bright blue and the powder room. I bet your neighbors will just start using it as well. As for Logan's red room, maybe you could talk him into an accent wall. Red can be really overbearing. But, you know what they say....it's just paint. You can always paint again. Oh, and I definitely plan on coming to see the inside...maybe soon...I will let you know. And our guest room is open ANY time.

Linzie said...

Ok, seeing this has given me something to grasp onto! I can make it 6 to 7 more years. So you can't see me but the tears are flowing!!! Im so staying with you when we come in September!!!! Super excited for the MENS green bathroom!!!

Grandma Jalene said...

Maybe you should paint it to match the powder room. I've got to come check it out for myself soon.

Melanie said...

So beautiful! I am comming soon to see this house for myself.

Mimi said...

It looks great - how exciting. I can understand about wanting a totally tiled room for the boys. It would make cleanup easier. And was the house behind grandma's always blue?? I just don't remember that.

bentanelle said...

I don't know when we will make it to see the inside, but are you going to take the drapes from the living room at Grandma's?? What about the wallpaper, we realized that there were plenty of layers to go around, so I am sure she wouldn't mind!! The house looks beautiful!