Monday, April 14, 2008

4 Kittens that lost way more than mittens

Grandma Julie's "cat" has disappeared, but has left 4 little kittens under the back patio. The kids have been having so much fun playing with them the last two days. Mike has already put the kabosh on us adopting one and I have to say I'm absolutely not hip on the idea either, but .........



I have never seen her so happy!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

We tell our kids that we have them, what would we need a pet for? I also have an easy out since I am allergic to animal dander. That being said, Abby does look beyond blissful with those sweet bitty kitties. You know, felines are really good at handling mouse problems that tend to afflict homeowners that have built in a recently developed area. . .

Grandma Jalene said...

I remember one of my daughters begging for a kitten more than once....... ;)

Robbin said...

I saw a bumper sticker once that said "I like cats......Dead ones!" I'm afraid I agree with that. We have mice around our house but luckily there are also a bunch of stray cats that take care of them for us stay far away from people. They do get in our garbage can and we have cat tracks on the concrete we poured last summer but it's better than mice in our house. I'm just glad my girls are terrified of most animals so they haven't wanted a cat. Although since Jamie got her dog they have started wanting a puppy. I just hope we don't find any under our back patio because I'm not sure I could say no to a happy little face like Abby's.

RSP said...

Be strong!

Melanie said...

I totally agree....almost. Don't get me wrong, you won't catch me taking on one more responsibility in the form of a four legged creature anytime soon, however I am eternally grateful that my mom didn’t share my view. I got my dog Suzie when I was about 12 years old and she changed my life. It was the best thing that could have happened for me at the time. Good luck.