Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What was I thinking?

You know those kind of houses- that make you wonder if the lights were on when they chose the color scheme. I'm a tad bit afraid we have one of those. When you're making 100 decisions in one day and you find a stone you like and a brick you like - you might forget to make sure they look good TOGETHER right?
Maybe I can get a potted fern or something to put in front of this corner.

Even the youngest one has learned to hand me something when I am on the phone- I really did open this for him AND hand him the spoon.No one would hold still and be good for their Easter Sunday picture.
So I might of said something like-your going to stand here and act happy about it. (You can see that worked)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE the frowns, they're priceless.

I am convinced I never want to build a house. I am not even that good at saying I like something or don't like something when it's already made up in front of me. If I have to pick things out, forget it. I always make a mess of it. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

The pudding face is hilarious!!!

Mimi said...

I hate it when I make a decision and then realize that I wish I had decided differently when it is too late to change. I'm sure it will all come together - I don't know if I could ever build - I am just not the detail oriented.

Grandma Jalene said...

Doesn't look that bad to me (house). He looks happy and entertained (Brandon). If that's what it takes, so be it (family).

colleen said...

OK first only crazy people build houses! Second I think it looks fine. We have brick and stone and it looks similar to ours. Im sure that all the little nitpicky stuff will bug at first but before you know it things will just fit in.