But I have found other more interesting things to blog about - you know DIRT. We are so excited - After months of paperwork, decisions made, and money paid. (I think it was that last item that got the ball rolling) they have FINALLY started on our house! So here it is for you all to enjoy. Isn't it beautiful?
Thursday, January 17, 2008
A very expensive hole
But I have found other more interesting things to blog about - you know DIRT. We are so excited - After months of paperwork, decisions made, and money paid. (I think it was that last item that got the ball rolling) they have FINALLY started on our house! So here it is for you all to enjoy. Isn't it beautiful?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh my gosh, what a beautiful area. Your land is amazing, you guys must be so excited! Can't wait to see the finished product.
Melanie
It really, really is beautiful. I love it. How fun for you! Can't wait to see it done!
Yeah, you've started the process! That is really exciting! Where is it at exactly? I saw your blog off of JaNea's, hopefully that is okay! Keep us updated!
Mindi, I love that you are blogging now too! It's such a fun way to keep in touch. Where is your house? It looks like such a gorgeous area. Now that you're closer to home we may run in to you in Salem one of these days! Check out my blog and keep in touch!
Cousin Robbin
Post a Comment