Sunday, January 27, 2008
42 Degrees and Loving it!
Basketball in the morning and skiing in the afternoon, can it get any better?
Mike takes the three older kids skiing most Saturdays, a man saw him one day and commented "you are a brave, brave man" After being up there for an hour I have to agree. Just the readjusting of equipement is enough to drive anyone crazy, let alone dare devil Logan screaming down the mountain at break neck speed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute skiers & funny Brandon. Wish I had some of his energy!
Your Carson looks so much like Shelly's Cooper it's crazy! when my kids saw his picture that's who they thougt it was. You can definitely tell they're related. How lucky you are that your husband will take your kids like that. Mine won't even take all three of mine to the grocery store!
That is so Brandon!!!! I love it!!!!
Mindi we laughed so hard when we saw the videa of Brandon. We kept remembering the day that he stripped about ten times while we were trying to do wallpaper.-Jodi
Post a Comment