This picture of Brandon shows the stuff that usually goes on here. This picture doesn't even show how cute this was, he was kicking his left foot while watching a little PBS and enjoying a snack. (I have no idea where he learned this sort of behavior).
Carson drew this for the Reflections Contest at school and his picture was one of the few that went on to district. I don't know if you can see it, but the bag the guy is carrying has a picture of the world and it says HELP ME! the theme for this year was "I Can Make a Difference by...."

6 comments:
I loved the snow picture (from the email). I miss not having snow in WA. Maybe I am the only one who sees it, but Carson is YOU with dark hair. What a cutie.
Love it! Keep updating.
Yea!! More blogs for me to check daily. It's my obsession. Glad I'll be able to check in on you from time to time, we don't see nearly enough of you, and you live practally next door! Can't wait for the next post.
Melanie
I thought Brandon was Logan, they look so much alike!
Yeah!! Love the blog... I am so glad that me and Jax will be able to keep track of you guys and in a small way feel apart of things!
Just found your blog through Raschell's link. I love keeping up through blogging. Very exciting about your house - too bad we didn't see you over Christmas - but we'll be out this summer and would love to get together.
Post a Comment