Wednesday, January 30, 2008

101


That is how many pages I scrapbooked in one day - yesterday! How did I do it you ask? Well, you have to not care at all about what the pages look like, you put the pictures in chronological order and start gluing. And then because you don't care, you let your 10 year old daughter who is home sick help do hers. You write on each page (if you feel like it) with pen -any old pen will do - because -remember you don't care! This whole new carefree attitude is wonderful! I am getting so many things accomplished.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

You make me laugh. Wish I was half as motivated as you, I seriously take hours to do one page...so long in fact I've almost given up scrapbooking altogether! Hope to see you at the McCloy slumber party at Mike's in a couple of weeks (kinda nice we live so close we can sleep at home)

Mimi said...

Love it! I am so going to have to try that approach because I have the paper, the pictures, and the books but NOTHING scrapbooked.

RSP said...

I love it. I am so with you on the not-caring front. Doesn't it make life so much easier? You go girl.

Linzie said...

You kill me!!!!! I miss you all so much. I was so sad when we had to leave Utah, and Avery cried for her cousins for days. Hopefully one day we will all live closer together. I think we should live in Arizona where there is no SNOW!!!!

Jodi said...

You are funny! I have been trying the quick scrapbooking myself. Have not been as successful as you, but it is a relief to make a small dent!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Mindi,
It takes me 101 days to do 1 scrapbook page! I need to start whipping them out, then at least the kids would have something to look at. You're too funny, you make me happy!!
emily