This is our "snow fort".
Thursday January 31st, and pretty much every day this week this has been the view that has greeted us outside of our front door.
Today February 3rd once again the view from our front door, this is after we shoveled from the previous storms.
do they cancel church? no! This is, by the way, the worst winter to NOT have a garage!

5 comments:
Were you really up at 7am?
Mindi, run! Lets go to Arizona where the white stuff will not follow!! I do not miss the snow at all. I love to look at it on your blog though. I bet the kids loved the fort, I know I did when I was their age:) Miss you all a ton!!
I'm glad you have a blog... otherwise I'd never know what you're doing. Cute blog though.
Bummer on the snow. Your kids are about the cutest thing ever.
I thought we had a lot of snow in Spanish Fork! That is incredible.
Post a Comment