Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I came out of my room the other day, on a day when we were just staying home doing nothing, I saw Brandon sitting on the couch with his legs crossed and his hands clasped together like this and for some reason Right there for a few minutes I Loved my Life and was Happy, Grateful and very Content. I have had a "few" of these moments - have you? Where were you?

6 comments:

Angie said...

Aw, he looks so peaceful and calm! What a sweet boy...

Carrie said...

I love those moments! One for me was last night. I came home from a meeting and Owen and daddy were downstairs watching "Up". It was Jake's first time to see it. Owen says, "Daddy cried... a lot!" Jake says, "You're my Ellie!"

Kim G. said...

Today Ella held her hands up to me so I could pick her up. Loved it.

Lisa said...

Holding every one of our brand new naked squiggly babies! At those moments, all seemed right in the world.

Linzie said...

Each time Lincoln calls down the stairs to me when he is going to bed and says, "I'm ready to say the prayers now mom."

jackie said...

Nick, every 15 minutes or so will say "love you mom" -