Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wish List

I'm all for world peace and ending hunger, but I thought it would be fun to post some of the things that only a materialistic person would love - you know like Oprah's favorite things.- and I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it if everyone else would do the same cuz since I haven't bought ONE present yet- it would be nice to know what people are yearning for this year- or even what their kids are yearning for.

A water bottle delivery service that would fill my fridge downstairs every week with 16.9 oz bottles of water. (I don't know if this actually exists- but wouldn't it be nice.)
Lots of nice socks (black and brown- no fuzzy scratchy stuff inside).
Peppermint twist lotion and body wash (haven't seen in any Bath and Body Works store this year). But also LOVE the new twilight woods scent-good stuff- not as good as peppermint though- that is the best I love the tingly-just clean feeling it leaves.
An I-phone would be nice as long as I am wishing BIG.

Can't think of more- Check back-I'll update this - What do you want???

3 comments:

Carrie said...

My wish this year is actually going to happen... we are taking the kids to Disney World in February! But if I were to want anything... I'd like my daughter to be potty trained. For whatever reason, she tries really hard NOT to poop. Even in her pull ups. I'm sure she'll grow up with some BM problems. Oh well. BTW- We move to Boston next August. Jake will move there the end of next June.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

I want a camera like yours! I've been hinting to Nick since our trip. I like your wish list, it's fun to see what people are in to. I just love Christmas shopping!

Linzie said...

I wish for all medical schools and residency programs to blow up so we can have a break!!!! Of course nobody would be hurt in this process :0)