This is actually yesterday.....This is how today looks outside..... So I guess I'll tackle this.......... of course thats after I take a picture of it, blog about it, think about it, Then I'll do it.
I feel your pain. It's rainy and gross here. Luckily, there is only laundry for 2 people (instead of 6), but it's already been sitting in the dryer for 3 days. I've been avoiding it like the plague.
6 comments:
Hey, that sounds like me. Im still thinking about it though! Did you ever ask about the christmas stuff?
I have a laundry pile to match that one, but it's my birthday so it'll have to wait. The snow is beautiful, it's 70° outside here.
That's the Mindi I know and love!
I feel your pain. It's rainy and gross here. Luckily, there is only laundry for 2 people (instead of 6), but it's already been sitting in the dryer for 3 days. I've been avoiding it like the plague.
oh no that makes me feel SAD(you know the disease Im scared of) Im tired of cold weather. today was sunny and 70 here.
I love it . . . take a picture, blog about it, think about it, then MAYBE do it. My kinda gal!!
Post a Comment