Snowbasin Yesterday! SO FUN! Me and Abby even did Strawberry- ya thats right....

Larsens came out to stay at the "Smith Ski Lodge"- You too can stay- No Boarders allowed!

Thursday we went to the "Walk with Dinosaurs"

Mike acts like he is just humoring us, but he secretly thought it was totally awesome!

A 12 foot Valentines tree- not ridiculous (as some might say)- just cool, festive and fabulous.
6 comments:
The skiing does look so fun! I love that in the background of the one picture all you can see is people snowplowing or on the ground :) That would probably be me after so many years!
Keep skiing for as long as you can. Fun tree idea!
Wait a second! Mindi skiied?!!
Thanks for the fun weekend! We had so much fun with you. And I don't care what Mike says, I like your Valentine's tree. For St. Patrick's Day, you can deck it out in green clovers and gold coins. Then easter eggs, etc.
Love the tree, I couldn't stand mine, it was out before New Years!!! I am totally jealous of the dinosaurs, we wanted to go SO bad! And...what the heck, we are boarders oh, and I am a Smith so I think I could still come to your lodge!
i love the valentines tree!! why not? and along with janae...we are boarders, but still a smith, so we can all get along right??
Post a Comment