New years day set off for an "adventerous" spur the moment trip with my sister her 3 kids and my 4 kids to Logan for an overnighter. We made the 20 mile drive up Hyrum canyon only to find that Hardware Ranch was CLOSED on New Years day.
Walked out on the field to get this glorious UP CLOSE picture and got yelled at by the Ranger.
That night we went to dinner at Village Inn............
I have no pictures of the pool Incident. Lucky for you - because it involves POO.
Is it ok to cancel a goal by January 2nd? and decide that a nice calm predictable life at home is much better.

7 comments:
You are the bravest person I know! Adventures make for some great memories.
I have already canceled two resolutions--losing weight and getting organized. I mean, who REALLY wants to do those things anyway when you can eat bon bons and and read books all day?
resolutions! I have dropped my list down to Keep Kids Alive! Its much easier that way. Ok so I LOVE the picture at Village Inn with Brandon!!!!! Watch, he will be your best older kid. I miss you, we need to hurry and move back so we can hang out again!!! Maybe one day in the near future we can run away and go on a girls only vacation!!!!
You don't blog enough. I love reading your blog. I always laugh out loud!
I'm sure even with the resolution canceled life will still be adventurous! Love the picture at the restaurant. The candid ones are the best!
Hey just came across your blog from Jared and Linzie's. I'm adding you to my blog list. I think I have some pics of Logan on my blog from the sledding party. Check it out.
You're right, our Hardware Ranch visit was quite better than yours! Sorry!!!
Post a Comment