Saturday, February 21, 2009

hmmm........

The day I was mother of the year.... I wanted to document it. The day after the storm - ENORMOUS amounts of snow.
The minute they got along......

This was today- Mike wanted to have a picture like this on our Christmas card....too bad we are missing Brandon.

5 comments:

GINGER said...

I just had to put it in writing. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! It is so much fun to read. It is real. I love real. You are such a good mom and it is so fun to read about all the fun things you do with your kids and Mike. And congrats on your "Mother of the Year for a Day" award. Maybe one day I will achieve that.

Kimberly said...

I am impressed by the enormous amount of cookies! And I guess snow isn't that bad when you consider skiing. It is going to be 68 and sunny this week and the hammock is up in the backyard, so that help out on my jealousy for your ski trips :) (you can always photoshop Brandon in)

Kim G. said...

Do you still have some cookies left over????

Linzie said...

WOW!!!! SOOOOOOOO glad we are not there right now with all that snow!!! Hey, when is snow bird week? I'm trying my hardest to make it and I think we might (except Jared). I had a mother of the year day also. I made a good breakfast, lunch, and dinner, plus dessert and games! Then I had to tell everyone not to get used to it!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Mindi,
You're Mother of the year every day, I don't care what Mike says! The question is, did you decorate all of those cookies? I can bake all day, but the real chore is decorating the cookies. That (almost)family photo is really good, maybe Brandon will be able to ski next year. It's cold, and snowy here too, but we also have to bitter wind. I can't wait for Spring. I hope you're making plans to come stay with us this summer.