I was tagged on facebook a while ago with a list of 25 things, but I thought I would do it on my blog instead.... seeings how I have nothing else to blog about.
1. Right now I have a 2 year old that is a handful and he is so much easier to take care of at home, so needless to say that is why I am on facebook WAY too much.
2. I like to justify things, I really do spend a lot of time doing this, but its only because.......
3. I suddenly like skiing, I am sad I didn't take up the sport when I was younger.
4. I only read books if it involves a book club with food and people.
5. I love having a responsible daughter as my oldest child! it is so handy!
6. I once had pancreatitis caused by gallstones, I was in so much pain I yelled at the nurses to stop chit-chatting and help someone that was dying.
7. I think I like some forms of confrontation. - I always think that businesses WANT to know how dirty and smelly their establishments are. (They don't).
8. I HATE pot-luck dinners, and usually will only eat what I brought.
9. I love a good laugh, Mike says I have a 14 year old boy's sense of humor.
10. I really like to vaccuum- the dirtier the funner. (that's weird----Mike said he didn't know this about me).
11. I have never once tried out for ANYTHING- (that is sad)
12. I will never sky-dive.
13. My goal in life is to be a lady who lunches, I would love to spend every day of the week with different people discussing different matters and enjoying good food.
14. I tried to quit diet coke and it lasted 6 miserable days.
15. I must be lazy --I am realizing by writing this list.
16. I like to craft, not very good at it, its more about the process of Creating.
17. I like holiday decorations. (12 foot valentines tree case in point) and Holiday parties.
18. I am able to ignore major chaos at my house in order to write this.
19. I never dreamed of being a mom with 4 kids, more of being a businesswoman at important meetings, with important things to be doing, and important looking attire.
20. I never dreamed I would own a dog and have to clean up its poo.
21. I never dreamed I would like to snorkel, and I do. I never dreamed I would like to scuba dive and I don't.
22. I love candy, I want to own a candy store when I grow up.
23. If I don't own a candy store I want to own a cookies and icecream store.
24. I'm pretty ok with not serving vegetables at every meal.
25. I worry practically every night about all the stupid things I said the day before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That's a fun list. I didn't know about the diet coke thing...6 days! I'm impressed.
You are funny! We're a lot alike. I love candy and hate poo! I'm going to look you up on facebook.
I could totally do #13 with you. I love lunch and conversations. Especially if you can eat at a different place each day! If you were to own a candy store, I would shop there on-line. I think it has fewer calories that way?
Mindi, you make me laugh!! I'm glad you guys are here in the neighborhood. We'll have a really fun summer with LOTS of potluck . . . er, um . . . I mean with bring your own food get-togethers :) And I promise to buy something from your candy store, at least once a week.
You have such a good sense of humor about yourself. I don't think there is 25 interesting things about me. It would be very hard for me to do this.
I like Christmas parties too, as long as Keith is there!!!!
Post a Comment