Hey, I do sew them. I haven't posted yet because I can't access blogger from our desktop to post anything and the laptop is on the fritz, is that a word? It should be fixed by today so keep your fingers crossed! Did you get our gifts? My mom still hasn't gotten her box so I just wanted to make sure you all did.
Mindy, You are cute.. We stayed in our PJ's all day too. mostly because we were all sick...I loved your neighbor treat blog.. I have a blog but I'm not sure I gave you the address. themeyersmemories.blogspot
4 comments:
Hey,
I do sew them. I haven't posted yet because I can't access blogger from our desktop to post anything and the laptop is on the fritz, is that a word? It should be fixed by today so keep your fingers crossed! Did you get our gifts? My mom still hasn't gotten her box so I just wanted to make sure you all did.
K so I forgot to ask, what is in the back ground of your picture of the fam?? It looks like a space ship! :0)
Mindy, You are cute.. We stayed in our PJ's all day too. mostly because we were all sick...I loved your neighbor treat blog.. I have a blog but I'm not sure I gave you the address. themeyersmemories.blogspot
Looks wonderful! Your house is beautiful! I wish I had a dining room - Randy took it over and turned it into a study/library.
Post a Comment