Thursday, September 18, 2008
Terrible Two?
Brandon turned 2 today- this is him enjoying watching the tractors outside work on our yard (yippee!) with a snack of course.
Brandon got the Little People farm for his birthday and all 4 kids sat and played with it for an hour. I "tried" to get a picture with them all holding still smiling pretty at the camera- this is the best I could do.
I turn my back for one second the other day.
I was going to clean the house and get a nice picture of our kitchen- but instead I'm posting this one - ignore the man behind the wall.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love your island! And the dark wood is amazing!
don't you know that you "hide" your other lover!!!!! JK So I LOVE the bar and the chairs and the fact that they are connected!! I might have to steal that idea from you when we get to build a house in the year 3000!!!
Your kitchen is beautiful, and I like the contrast in wood colors. I also like the styrofoam mess, every kid has done that at least once! My kids call it "snow"
The house is looking awesome! I can't wait to see it in person!
I love your kitchen. Jay raved about it when he saw your house last time we were in Utah. I'm sorry I missed the grand tour! I especially like the mini pumpkins up in the top cupboards.
I love the green kitchen! I've been wanting to paint my kitchen green for so long, but Randy isn't quite with the idea, yet. SO there my walls sit...white as white! What color of green is that?
Post a Comment