Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bless this house


Cuz- if a simple little pillow with a hopeful message can't survive in this house -what can?

This pillow was found stuffed behind the couch with several other things that I hadn't been able to find for some time. Apparently Logan's job of cleaning the downstairs family room consisted of tossing everything behind the couches.

P.S. We are moving!!! August 16th is the official day.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Congratulations on the move in day! I'll be thinking of you that whole week. It will seem stressful and feel like a blur, but make sure to take a breathe and enjoy the moment. I woke up our first morning in our house before anyone else and watched the sun rise from our back patio (it faces the East). I will never forget those quiet moments alone, happy and feeling truly blessed.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Mindi,
That is so exciting that you've only got a few weeks until you move in. It probably felt like it would never happen. That's funny about the pillow, kids are a great help around the house aren't they?!

Kimberly said...

If it makes you feel any better Jeremy's favorite way to clean his room is to put everything under his bed. I'm excited for your move day! We will be in town around Christmas next!

Linzie said...

That makes me laugh! So we will be there around the 10th of Sept. till the first week in October!! I can't wait to see the house!

Lisa said...

Gotta love kids.

Good luck with the move. I hope it goes smoothly!

Julia said...

Good Luck with the move, and congrats on the new house!
I have learned that boys have a different view of picking up than their mothers. I believe that they think if they can make everything disappear, we can't ask them to pick it up again - that is why they work so hard to stuff things in places we would never look!