Saturday, March 1, 2008
Makeovers
What happens when you have four 10 year old girls doing makeovers and 3 helpless boys nearby? Carson escaped the picture of him with make-up on- which makes one wonder how can he sit still long enough to get the make-up on, but be able to move fast enough for mom to not get a picture of it? 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The boys look WAY excited! -- the girls must have bribed them with something amazing to get away with it (let's hope they didn't ask for it).
Actually the picture is deceiving (of Carson) I think he did rather enjoy the attention a bit TOO much-should I be worried?
Well, at least I got you some ChoclatEARS (mickey pretzels). My mom promised she would get them to you. Also, I totally want to take a girls trip to NY this summer. You are first on my list of invitees.
Post a Comment