Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!

Today we went to an Easter Egg Hunt, Mike was working so I was on my own - Brandon obviously didn't understand what the point was-
The rest of the kids did though-

Yesterday was the first day of our spring break and we went to the Discovery Gateway with my sister, cousin and all our kids it was super fun! It was quite the workout for me chasing Brandon everywhere- his favorite place was the sink?? in the Sesame Street Body exhibit- where he tried as hard has he could to remove the toothbrush. If anyone is interested in the Chasing Brandon Workout I will absolutely lend him out for the day!










4 comments:

Linzie said...

WOW NO SNOW!!!!!!!! We just got home today to 50 degree weather and I miss my shorts!!!!! Where did the sun go??? Honestly???? Im glad things seem to be melting there. Wish we could have gone with you! See you in September!!!

Melanie said...

Sorry I missed all the fun on Friday...but seriously you don't want a mom there as out numbered as me!

bentanelle said...

looks like fun! Your new house looks so nice, I am really excited for you! Thanks for letting us steal your name for our new little one (I guess we really didn't ask you!)

Mimi said...

I think Brandon and Brett would have quite the time together - good luck keeping up w/him.