I just bought the best book, maybe you have already read it since Oprah did a show about it a long time ago. I caught just the ending of the show (maybe a year ago). It's called The Secret- it is all about positive thinking and that having positive thoughts will attract positive things to your life. I found myself getting absolutely giddy (yeah i said giddy) reading the first few chapters. I might have to continually read it over and over again till it sinks in but you never know next time you see me- I might even be happy, skinny and driving a new (clean) SUV.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
The Secret
I just bought the best book, maybe you have already read it since Oprah did a show about it a long time ago. I caught just the ending of the show (maybe a year ago). It's called The Secret- it is all about positive thinking and that having positive thoughts will attract positive things to your life. I found myself getting absolutely giddy (yeah i said giddy) reading the first few chapters. I might have to continually read it over and over again till it sinks in but you never know next time you see me- I might even be happy, skinny and driving a new (clean) SUV.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We own the DVD, bette yet I should say Jer does. I've never seen him so charged up as the day he finished watching it. It really must take hold of people, it sure did with Jer. Let me know if you ever want to borrow it on DVD.
Post a Comment