Sunday, February 24, 2008

More than Dirt!

Slowly but surely we are coming along, we are trying to ignore that it rained yesterday and today on all of that new wood. Hopefully this whole building in the winter thing will work out.

4 comments:

Robbin said...

Wow I'm glad I'm not cleaning that big ole house! Don't worry about the weather, it will be the last of your worries during this whole process believe me. We started ours in the spring and it got it's share of rain but it all turned out great.

Anonymous said...

it looks like such a pretty area! I miss those mountains....they like to call what we have here mountains, but they're not. They're hills....only hills!

RSP said...

It looks great! I bet you are soooo excited! Mickey Mouse chocolate covered pretzels are a snack we buy whenever we are at Disney and they are so delicious! We always say that what makes them different is the Disney Magic. I am going this week, so I will buy an extra bag and send them to you. You will love them. They totally rock.

Linzie said...

You almost have a house of your own again!!!!! We can't wait till we can come over and help break it in:) So glad I am not a construction worker in Utah, looks way too cold.