Sunday, January 10, 2010

Having trouble vaccuuming??

That is why I call a super-hero to come over and do the job. Or when you need someone to wrestle the imposters......
Here is a picture of my cousin Brandon ......I am too impatient to download all the pictures from Christmas but here is my favorite. The best white-elephant present ever!! The picture of Brandon when he was like 12! looking all Matt Damonish at the beach in his acid wash jean shorts!

3 comments:

Kim G. said...

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Grandma Jalene said...

I knew you could harness that energy somehow.

Linzie said...

I LOVE it. So Linc wears his all the time! Same thing with his spider man pajamas, he wore them for two day straight because I was so tired and it wasn't worth the fight. It was extra awesome when he wore them to the grocery store and shot webs at all the people!