Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ta-Dah!

After a week of having so much fun watching the big trucks in the yard-we finally have a beautiful wonderful yard. However we won't be enjoying it alone late at night since the neighbor said she saw a mountain lion right across the street. We need some neighbors across the street soon!! (buffer zone). Our cousin Devan was visiting for some of the excitement.



13 comments:

RSP said...

I'm SOOOOOO jealous! Two years later and we're still stuck with dirt.

The Smith's said...

Beautiful! It turned out great.

Marci

Julie said...

Great Yard! Nathan would love to see a mountain lion. What are the paint colors of your house??? We will be painting soon.

Linzie said...

LOVE IT!!!! I wish we could come and play in it with you! soon:)

jellington614 said...

Bryan wants you to post a picture of the back yard so we can see it all done!!!

Carrie said...

Your yard looks as beautiful as your house. I can't wait to see more pictures of it.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Nice job, that's a lot of yard for Mike to take care of, good-luck! It looks so great!

JenkinsonKS said...

What a beautiful home! Congrats on the new yard!

Kimberly said...

The landscaping is beautiful, and it looks so much better in person :) I had a fun weekend it was good to see you!

Lisa said...

It's beautiful! I guess you will have to stop laying out in your bikini now. I wouldn't want a mountain lion to discover you. What a bummer! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mindi!
I am one of Kimberly Searle's friends from high school. I also live in South Weber! I have 2 kids: Leeah (4) and Micah (2)-turns three in March. We should get our little boys together sometime! You can contact me on my blog: linneaandegan.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

WOW! Looks absolutely perfect!

HeRoosSheRoos said...

Mountain Lions? Please scare them away before they get to our house. Let's get together soon...We're having chili on Halloween night if you want to stop by. Mel & Jer's family are planning on it too. Jennie