Monday-Carson flag football games, Abby's Volleyball games
Tuesday-Abby soccer practice, Carson scouts
Wednesday-Carson flag football games, Abby Volleyball games
Thursday-Carson soccer practice
Friday- Achievement days
Saturday- Abby, Carson and Logan soccer games and Volleyball practice
And how can I still feel bored????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Isn't weird how the mundane sometimes feels especially mundane? I am so there.
Whoa, be careful there. Proclaiming that you are bored is just ASKING for more to do. . . are you sure you want that? I try to keep those kinds of thoughts in the very back of my mind because it seems as soon as I voice them all of a sudden I'm getting calls to do a million things with my "free time".
Maybe it feels bored, because it actually isn't you doing all these things. You just get the chance to be the driver and spectator in all of those activities. Maybe some day you could add an activity for just you?
I just looked over our schedule this week and it is the same. The evenings are crazy, but the days are a little bit of the same...so how to get laundry and dishes to be less than boring....?
I keep wishing Isaac would pick up a sport, but maybe I should just appreciate all of our free time. Not only are you trying to keep up with the kid's activities, but move into a new house and settle in. I'm sure you are very busy! It's almost time for some well deserved R&R, just a few more weeks!! I can't wait!
Hey, I thought of something! Maybe it's time for you to have another baby, then you wouldn't have time to be bored!
Post a Comment