So as me and Mike were waiting for our movie to start a family came up to us and started talking to us like they knew us, the man kept asking Mike something about cement work done at our house (which we thought was entirely possible since we are building a house) and the wife was telling the daughter that this man (Mike) was named Kevin and was on the news and he was dressed "down" so that he would blend in with the normal people. So after the family introduced their daughters and we finished a totally confusing conversation they started to walk away with a last "goodbye Kevin and Kevin's wife." Me and Mike were sooo confused but just waving and laughing, Mike turned to me and said "Who is Kevin?? We were laughing so hard when we realized that it was Kevin Eubanks from the weather on KSL- so what do you think??Or- do you think he resembles Phil Kline (Kansas' attorney general)
who Mike has also been mistaken for.

5 comments:
Why would they talk to the weather man about concrete? How very odd.
Jaxon
I vote for Phil over Kevin. Amazing actually.
How funny! I'm impressed you guys played along w/it. I do think however, that Kevin and Mike do look somewhat alike.
I can't believe how much he does look like Kevin (or Kevin looks like him).
Hey guys!
I am totally LOL! That is hilarious! I love you guys and I am so excited to join the blogging world to stay up-to-date. Congrats on the new house! I am so excited for you. It sounds like you've had an awesome winter!
Sara
Post a Comment